Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rendering Best I7 Or Xeon Quad Core Pc Or Dual Core G5 Power Mac ?

Quad core pc or Dual Core G5 power mac ? - rendering best i7 or xeon

I am in immediate need of a PC / Mac, I need to last at least a year or more.

Under a strict budget control, but I do video editing, 3D rendering and animation, and Photoshop. I know that ideally, a PC or a Mac Pro i7 is the best machine (s) to use, but I'm far from the bound in the budget in a way these two:

Apple Power Mac G5 dual-core Mac 2.0 or 2.5 GHz

or

PC Core 2 Quad 2.4 to 3.0 GHz

What will I be better in terms of power and in terms of the duration of exercise at least 1 up to my middle back (to a reasonable amount. Lol Damn Credit Crunch.

It not only helps one parent, and I am a student, either.

Thank you to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment