Sunday, January 10, 2010

Puberty Jpg Index How Can I Alter Parts Of My Body Shape?

How can I alter parts of my body shape? - puberty jpg index

Hey Yahoo Answers, the sight of these pictures to me, my body is well proportioned and very well built, but my lower body seems to have understood the property before puberty, fat and muscle distribution.
How can I reduce the red circle areas of fat / muscle, bone is a long way down, I'm not great, of course, 5'11 and 160 pounds

WARNING: The photos contain partial nudity
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image1hn1.jpg

1 comments:

Shea said...

Cardio exercises at least 30 minutes daily for 3 or more days per week. Walking, jogging, biking, swimming. Strength training and weight may also help. For a man, it's easier for you to mušle faster overall anyway, so I'm pretty sure it was not a problem of fixing the red circle area.

Post a Comment