Thursday, January 14, 2010

Right Testical Moved Up To My Stomach And Now It Hurts I Have Testical Pain I Have Had Strangulate Testical Before.......?

I have testical pain i have had strangulate testical before.......? - right testical moved up to my stomach and now it hurts

I choke with pain testicles testicles, but it dosent fell like the pain completely. I have a little pain in the testicles, if I moved, but when I touch what I have 4 / 10 pain. This could also do something with it ...... I was going for a hike of 9.5 miles and I had pain in Thies. This pain started about 3 days.
Please help im really woried strangle his testicles.
PS Im 14

1 comments:

Pamela B said...

To May in connection with the increase, but the increase may have been exacerbated something that already exists yet. You should see a doctor, honey. Ignorance and hopes are not good ideas. Better to know what it is and take care of you.

Post a Comment